PRINTABLE BULLET JOURNAL PAGES | DONE-FOR-YOU PRINTABLE | PLR VERSION
Use this done-for-you version of our bullet journal layouts if you have an audience that is interested in bullet journaling!
This editable and brandable printable can be given away to grow your email list. You can even use this template to create other bullet journal printables of your own!
Here's what is included:
- Editable PowerPoint file
- PDF version
- PNG files (images to use in blog posts, on Pinterest, etc.)
- PLR License *
Here are some of the things you can do with the editable file:
- Change the fonts
- Change the colors
- Change the text
- Add graphics
- Use as a template to create additional bullet journal pages
- Use as a template to create other printables
*** Instant digital download; nothing will be shipped. ***
PLEASE NOTE: You will need PowerPoint to edit the source file.
* For more information on private label rights content, click here.
Printable bullet journal pages are a great way to get started with bullet journaling and to experiment with different pages, layouts and collections.
They are also perfect for anyone that wants to bullet journal but doesn't have the time to create all the layouts themselves from scratch.
The downloaded pdf file includes 43 printable bullet journal pages in US letter size.
This bundle of printable bullet journal pages includes the following layouts and collection pages:
- Index Page
- Bullet Journal Key
- Daily Log
- Future Log (4 pages total, Jan - Mar, Apr - Jun, July - Sep, Oct - Dec)
- Monthly Log (13 pages total, one for each month of the year + one titled "Monthly Log")
- Weekly log on one page (Monday - Sunday, 2 font options)
- Weekly log on two pages (Sunday - Saturday)
- Weekly log on two pages (Monday - Sunday)
- Weekly log on one page, minimalist design (Sunday - Saturday)
- Weekly log on one page, minimalist design (Monday - Sunday)
- Food log (week starts on Sunday)
- Food log (week starts on Monday)
- Shopping list
- Reading log
- Decluttering log
- Project tasks
- Weekly meal plan (week starts on Sunday)
- Weekly meal plan (week starts on Monday)
- Cleaning schedule
- Birthdays tracker
- Daily habit tracker
- Sleep tracker
- Water tracker
- Bill tracker
- Period tracker
These printable bullet journal pages are ideal to:
- hole punch and put in a 3-ring binder
- add to your home management binder
- add to your life management binder
- or even spiral bind
Here are some ways that you can customize your printable pages:
- Use markers and highlighters to add color
- Add planner stickers
- Add washi tape
- Add you own doodles or illustrations
Print new pages as often as you need and print as many of each layout as you need.
If these printable bullet journal PLR pages are helpful, I'd love for you to snap a photo and share it on Instagram!